Libya Live Blog

Libya Live Blog
Libya Live Blog - click on picture to go there

My Blog List

My Blog List

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Night and Day - telling of Resurrection

Earth could not answer; nor the Seas that mourn
 In flowing Purple, of their Lord forlorn;

 Nor Heav'n, with those eternal Signs reveal'd

 And hidden by the sleeve of Night and Morn.
 Awake! for Morning in the Bowl of Night
 Has flung the Stone that puts the Stars to Flight:
 And Lo! the Hunter of the East has caught
 The Sultán's Turret in a Noose of Light.

Now the New Year reviving old Desires.
 The thoughtful Soul to Solitude retires, 
 Where the White Hand Of Moses on the Bough
 Puts out, and Jesus from the Ground Resurrects. 


But Peter arose, and ran unto the tomb; and stooping and looking in, he seeth the linen cloths by themselves; and he departed to his home, wondering at that which was come to pass.
Holy Injil - Luke 24:12

 And behold, two of them were going that very day to a village named Emmaus, which was threescore furlongs from Jerusalem.
And they communed with each other of all these things which had happened.
And it came to pass, while they communed and questioned together, that Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.
Holy Injil - Luke 24:13-15
I did not say to them aught save what Thou didst enjoin me with: That serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord, and I was a witness of them so long as I was among them, but when Thou didst cause me to die, Thou wert the watcher over them, and Thou art witness of all things. 
Holy Qur'an - Al Ma'idah 005.117
Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
Holy Qur'an - Ali 'Imran 003.055
And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life.  'Isa (pbuh) Holy Qur'an - Maryam 019.033

1 comment: